Book your next service using our online booking system, it’s a quick and easy way to find the date and time that suits you best. Simply enter your vehicle registration number to get started.BOOK NOW
Fully Comprehensive Servicing at Drivers Autocentre
Most manufacturers recommend that your vehicle receives an annual service. It is the primary opportunity one of our experienced technicians can get to take a good look around your vehicle. During the process we tighten everything out and keep a keen eye on any issues that may be developing in the vehicle.
Regular servicing keeps your vehicle in top condition, our experience shows that regularly service vehicles perform better, require fewer repairs throughout their lifetimes and tend to have better fuel efficiency.
WHAT WE CHECK
- ✓ Vehicle history timing belt replacement interval
- ✓ Warning lamps on dashboard
- ✓ Air conditioning operation temperature
- ✓ Air conditioning pipes
- ✓ Exterior lights
- ✓ Car horn
- ✓ Parking break lever travel
- ✓ Windscreen washers & wipers
- ✓ Oil level on arrival
- ✓ Brake fluid condition
- ✓ Air filter
- ✓ Coolant strength
- ✓ Battery condition
- ✓ Power steering fluid
- ✓ Tyre condition & tread depths
- ✓ Visual brake check
- ✓ Handbrake cable condition & security
- ✓ Exhaust condition & security
- ✓ Brake pipes & hoses
- ✓ Power steering pipes & hoses
- ✓ Visual check of steering components
- ✓ Visual check of suspension components
- ✓ Drive shaft & CV boot gaiters
- ✓ Gearbox & differential oils
- ✓ Auxiliary drive belts and re-check of engine oil level.
WHAT WE DO
- ✓ Drain engine oil
- ✓ Replace oil filter
- ✓ Re-fill engine oil
- ✓ Fill washer fluid
- ✓ Top-up gearbox & differential oils
- ✓ Lubricate door hinges & latches
- ✓ Reset service light and stamp service book.
To assist you in getting the correct level of service for your vehicle we offer a range of comprehensive servicing options to suit you.
Our full service is our most comprehensive servicing option. It features dozens of checks across the vehicle as well as a complete engine oil change and replacement filters. It is recommended for those who regularly meet or exceed 10,000 annual miles that a full service is undertaken annually.
To complement this we also offer an interim service. Another thorough servicing option featuring a large number of checks across the vehicle functions similarly to the full service. Included in this service are a complete engine oil change and a replacement oil filter. An interim service is recommended every 6 months.